Top-Quality Home Care In Berkley, CO
At Home Care Assistance Berkley, CO our home care portfolio includes a variety of different programs tailored to meet the different needs of our clients in the area. While our programs are designed to accommodate seniors with different care requirements, conditions, and preferences, they all have one thing in common – they are based on a holistic approach to care. What this means is that we take care of the whole person, their physical, emotional, mental, and social needs. With this kind of caregiving philosophy, we are able to make a real difference in the lives of our clients and help them maintain and improve their independence where they feel most comfortable – at home.
When we start working with your family, we will first talk to you about your loved one in order to get a better understanding of how we can help them. Once we know more about your parent’s unique situation, we will begin developing a personalized care plan for them. Their personalized home care plan will include only those services they require and it can be modified as their needs change.
Once you are happy with the proposed plan, we will proceed to match your loved one with a compatible caregiver. All our caregivers are qualified to provide all our services, they share our mission and values, and before joining our team, we checked their backgrounds and references, performed psychological evaluations, and conducted a number of interviews. All this means that our care providers are people you can trust and who will do everything they can to support your loved one as they age.
Our home care services include assistance with bathing and dressing, meal planning and preparation, housekeeping, running errands, home shopping, transportation, and more. We provide hourly care, enabling you to tailor your parent’s care to perfectly fit your schedule, and 24-hour care, which gives families peace of mind that their loved ones are taken care of round the clock.
For seniors with more complex needs, we also offer specialized care programs, including:
– Dementia Care, designed to help seniors with cognitive difficulties and allow them to safely remain at home and continue their routine.
– Alzheimer’s Care, which is similar to dementia care but focuses solely on seniors with Alzheimer’s disease, the most common form of dementia.
– Stroke Care, supporting seniors as they recover after a stroke.
– Parkinsons’ Care, focusing on enhancing the quality of life of seniors diagnosed with this disease.
– Hospice Support, providing assistance and comfort to seniors with a limited life expectancy and their families.
– Post-Hospital Care, helping older adults to recover at home after a hospital stay due to an illness, injury or surgery.
If you would like to learn more about our home care programs, you can either fill the contact form on our site or call our office at 720-263-0763. We are here to answer all your questions and concerns!